Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Arrival

I've arrived. At one of the most beautiful, extraordinary and intentional places I've ever been. The woods, the lake, the people are amazing. I am part of a 35 person volunteer group that arrived yesterday to join the 30 returning volunteers. The last two days have been a blur, filled with information, groundings, stories, people that I feel already a part of. Today we received our seva (service) positions, and I'll be working within the marketing department over the next 4 months.

There is so much more to say, but it is time to sleep. Happy last note: my suitcase arrived here during the night.

1 comment:

  1. Angela, I had a person in my mala workshop today who did the four month volunteer work at Kripalu and she said it was an amazing experience. I hope you're already having the time of your life. Can't wait to hear more from you!

    Take care,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete